Do you love pizza? Here’s a recipe you’ll want to share with all your friends. It is quick to prepare and easy to garnish with your favorite ingredients from your local grocery store. With a little imagination, you can customize your pizza by including different vegetables or by making your own sauce.
- 1 prepared pizza crust or homemade pizza dough
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup chopped peppers
- ½ red onion, cut
- 60 g vegan pepperoni slices
- 1 cup vegan shredded cheese (Daiya or Vegan Gourmet)
- 1 handful of greens (spinach, arugula or kale)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- On a prepared crust, spread the tomato sauce and add vegetables and slices of vegan pepperoni.
- Garnish with vegan cheese and greens.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes (then a few minutes under the broiler to melt the cheese).
Marie-Noël Gingras works in the Department of Animal Advocacy at the Montreal SPCA. In the past few years, she has collaborated on numerous projects related to animal rights and welfare (the Vert et Fruité and Vegan Portraits blogs, the Montreal Vegan Festival), as well as collaborated with the Défi végane 21 jours book, published in spring 2016 (Éditions Trécarré). You can follow her on Facebook.